Hey hey hey my dear gaming loving friends! Hope you are doing very well and are ready to hear more about the latest news from Nintendo and Super Mario Maker 2! These are some very juicy news that I am happy to share with you! As you can tell from the title of this article, there is going to be a cross over between Super Mario and Link from The Legend of Zelda… I bet you are as excited as I am..so what are we waiting for?! Let us dive right in!
Here you can watch a video, directly from Nintendo’s You Tube channel that explains and showcases all the new features coming with the latest Super Mario Maker 2 update:
According to this video there are a lot of juicy updates coming up, here’s a list:
- Dash Block: Available in the Super Mario 3D World style, the Dash Block course part gives Mario a major speed burst when stepped on.
- Frozen Coin: These coins are surrounded by a block of ice and can only be released if melted by fireballs or other fire elements, including a certain angry sun.
- P Block: When a P Switch is hit in the course, invisible P Blocks temporarily turn into hard platforms, or vice-versa.
- Spike: This classic enemy coughs up massive spike balls and launches them at Mario. If used in the snow environment, Spike will toss snowballs instead!
- Pokey: The iconic stacked cactus from multiple Super Mario games joins Super Mario Maker 2 for the first time. Players can even edit the height of each Pokey.
But if you ask me, the best feature that I am most excited about is the Super Mario – Link crossover! If you are playing the original Super Mario Bros mode, you are going to be able to find the ” Master Sword ” which will give turn Mario into Link from The Legend of Zelda. When you are Link, you are going to be able to use the sword to kill enemies, you will be able to throw arrows in many different directions and also use a bomb…what more can you ask for?!
If you haven’t please read my other article about Super Mario Maker 2 RIGHT HERE!
I hope you enjoyed this article about the latest new from Super Mario Maker 2 and Nintendo. If you did, please let me know in the comment section below and share it with a fellow gamer! It would mean the world to me!
As usual, you can reach me through my YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyyMontana88
or directly on my Tik Tok account: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can find me on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/antonio.pacman/
and Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pacmanisabadguy/
Looking forward to hearing from you and happy gaming! Waka Waka!