E3 2019 – What you need to know
Gaming fans from all over the world are really excited about this year’s E3 that will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center June 11th-13th.
Let’s dive in and see what news we can expect!
E3 is the world’s premier event for computer and video games and related products. At E3, the video game industry’s top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Center, connecting tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative in the interactive entertainment industry. For three exciting days, leading-edge companies, groundbreaking new technologies, and never-before-seen products will be showcased. E3 connects you with both new and existing partners, industry executives, gamers, and social influencers providing unprecedented exposure to the entire video game industry, all under one roof. (Source from E3’s site)
This is definitely and event you don’t want to miss if you are into gaming as much as I am!
E3 2019 is going to be very different from the past years. Starting with Sony, who announced it won’t be at the show. This leaves Microsoft and Nintendo more space and we expect them to become the main focus of the expo.
As I talked about in my other article HERE, Sony may be preparing to officially unveil the PlayStation 5 , probably through a live-streamed event later this year, Microsoft will use the expo to announce the next Xbox and it’s safe to say that Nintendo will surely give us the chills at its Nintendo Direct live stream and deliver a sneak peek at upcoming titles and newly announced projects.
Here’s some of the things we know in advance thanks to the beauty of the internet!
With the Nintendo Switch officially beating PS4 sales in Japan, we can expect a ramp up in game production this year! We already know that Nintendo will be releasing Pokemon Shield and Pokemon Sword but it was also announced that two titles from the Legend of Zelda legacy were going to come out for Switch. I am looking forward to seeing what Link has in place for us!
Due to some recent leaks we know that Microsoft is not leaving anything up to chance. They want to capitalize from the absence of Sony and make the biggest impact on the gaming community for 2019!
The biggest news will be the unveiling of the new Xbox Scarlett console and the xCloud gaming service that will soon be ready for the public to enjoy!
Microsoft will also unveil a few game titles in the work:
- Halo Infinite: A new trailer and a 2020 release date to be announced.
- Gears 5: Full gameplay reveal, an onstage demonstration of single-player and multiplayer gameplay, and a release date.
- Gears Tactics: A new trailer and a 2019 release date for PC.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps: A new trailer with a 2019 release date.
- Bleeding Edge: A teaser trailer with a 2020 release date.
- The Outer Worlds: New gameplay trailer and a release date.
- Cyberpunk 2077: New gameplay trailer, update on development progress, and a targeted release date.
- Age of Empires IV: Gameplay demonstration with a 2020 release date.
- Fable: A teaser trailer with a potential 2021 release date.
- Sea of Thieves: A teaser trailer.
- Battletoads: A full gameplay demonstration and a 2019 release date. (Source: Inverse.com)
With all these amazing news, I cannot wait to see what the E3 will bring!
As usual, you can reach me through my YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyyMontana88
or you can find me on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/antonio.pacman/
and Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pacmanisabadguy/
Looking forward to hearing from you and happy gaming! Waka Waka!